Through our work we are able to identify topics that with a little guidance can be demystified. We have developed a number of advisory notes for a wide range of subjects and we make these freely available in our toolbox. Hands up though, we often draw upon the experience of many others and summarise the sum total of advice on the subject. It’s not rocket science either but from the feedback received much of the content has helped demystify a subject. We do not have the names or sources of the hundreds of notes we have found but none the less we acknowledge the many sources and talents who like us have chosen to share their knowledge through the World Wide Web and its community.
RJHA Ltd takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions, and use of this information is at your own risk.
- 11211 Understanding the Purpose of LD’s
- 21211 TA – CPU,PS,CS & CCC Documents
- 31211 QA Objectives for Principals
- 41211 H&S Observations Worksheet for Principals
- 51211 Disaster Recovery Planning
- 61211 H&S in Employment Principals Duties
- 71211 Procurement Options for NZ Construction Contracts
- 81211 EOT for Weather Check List
- 91211 Contractors Report Pro Forma
- 101211 General Considerations relating to EOT
Much of the information we share with you is RJHA Ltd original material blended with information freely available online. We acknowledge, where we can, the identity or origin of any third party material, but take no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any party in reliance of the information, or of its use in the first instance.